RSS

When black and white collide...

I Lie flat in this rectangular death bed-

The piercing chill detaches me

From the gray colored world of uncertainties.

Today, I shall walk into the valley of death

Where I sing the happiest melody of sadness.

Today, I shall wake up with a rosary

Coiled on my hands-

I shall write with no hesitation

Only they gray silhouettes of words.


Today, I shall punish my hands-

pound each word on the white paper-

so I could squeeze the juice of syllables-

and paint the

Abstraction of my thoughts.


Today I shall draw a line

That divides each world-

A thin endless line,

Like a knifed horizon

Where the sky and the sea

Seems kissing from a far-

Kissing-

Like an asymptotic bliss*.


*best, allow me to borrow your words, hehe.:)


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 endeavored to criticize: