RSS

If Only These Fingers Could Talk

I dip my fingers 
deep within
the well of loneliness-
the empty spot 
somewhere
in the middle of nowhere

I dip my fingers
deep inside
that empty spot of loneliness
nowhere-
in the middle 
of somewhere

I dip 
my fingers
deep somewhere
in the well of nowhere,
in that empty 
spot of loneliness

my fingers,
I dip well
in loneliness 
and in that empty
spot
of nowhere

my fingers
well dipped
and somewhere
in that nowhere 
I empty
the loneliness of well

well,
my fingers are dipped
and in that somewhere
the loneliness of nowhere
is empty,
within

within these well dipped
loneliness,
I empty
my fingers
somewhere, 
nowhere

inside, 
my fingers' loneliness
spots 
the empty
somewhere-
in the middle.

COPYRIGHTED MARCH 2008

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 endeavored to criticize:

BoNiTz said...

Van...
why the emptiness?...
we only become lonely when we choose to be alone...:p
luv u...

Damsel said...

Love You Too Jonah! :)
it's the reverse... hehe

-BA- said...

Wow! When I read it, I get the literal vision, but there's a strong tug to view it figuratively...and then when I add the title, I swing over to figuratively...and then I'm envious.