RSS

0.1

To think of you when I’m sad
is to think of a playground with children licking lollipops and creams
To think of you when I’m happy
is to think of a couple who walks under the tearful blanket of heaven where bodies are drenched as their hands are tightly interlaced .

To think of you when I’m angry
is to think of a woman who is sad and suddenly a child appears giving her a piece of candy.

To think of you when I feel pain

is to squeeze rose’s thorns
And offer my bleeding hands to you.

To think of you about it

is to have an angel sent from heaven
By God, who keeps me alive

although the world is really sad.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 endeavored to criticize:

Px said...

wow. the person the persona is referring to must have magic... hmmm

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm