RSS

Once Upon a Time....

May 2,2008

10:38 pm

Angeles City, Pampanga

It’s been two months since I last wrote my “love poems”. They were written out of boredom but honestly speaking they were really made to “satisfy” one’s hunger. Perhaps, you’re wondering why I started my entry with such an introduction. Yes, you’re right! I miss Mr. Simulacrum and I miss writing to... Let me continue the mystery I once started, someone wants to be in love again. Let the flowers bloom this time- let the snowflakes cut the air, let all the clichés touch your lips…

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 endeavored to criticize:

Px said...

our parents always say, "no boyfriends allowed not until you graduate."

Anonymous said...

hahahaha. paano yan? may boyfriend na ako ngayon, dala-dalawa pa? ooops!