RSS

The Small Giants

I carry your weight all the day,
You miss me when you have nothing to do
So you’ll walk and spend most of the time kicking the wind,
I love it when you kick nothing-
It doesn’t hurt me
It makes me feel human-
As human as my master.

When you exhaust me,
I cry without a tear-
Without any traces of fear and pain,
I cry with the shoulders of the earth
They weep with me with no hesitation.
They make me smile,
I always feel human when happiness
sings with me,
the earth’s living follicles tickle me each time
My master drags me.

I love it when my master frees me from my cage,
I am helpless,
I am nothing but an instrument,
The beat that each of my stamp creates
Hit me like a pounding gavel,
Perhaps, I should feel lucky,
For I feel that I am one with my master
My master which I call my body,
As helpless as me.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 endeavored to criticize: